Hello, and welcome to GoCodes! This training will explain how to use the Enterprise Reporting module.
So, what is the Enterprise Reporting module?
The Enterprise Reporting module allows you to create your own custom reports, charts, dashboards and more. Simply drag and drop the elements that you want to see in your report.
How do you access the Enterprise Reporting module and create your first report?
First log in to your GoCodes account.
2. Go to the menu on the top right of the screen and click on your name to show the dropdown menu options and select ‘Reports.’ You will now see the GoCodes Reports’ page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link called, ‘Go to GoCodes Enterprise Reports.’ A new browser tab will then open to show you the Enterprise Reporting. You may see a selection of tables and reports that are already in your account.
4. Click on the ‘Equipment Usage’ report, to see what equipment was used during each customer project.
If you’d like to create a simple tabular report, it’s easy to do. Simply:
Navigate to the top left of the ‘Enterprise Reporting’ screen and click where it says ‘Create’ in green. You will now see a menu of report types.
2. Pick the Tabular View by clicking on it. You now see the designer screen where you can drag and drop different data columns into position.
3. Click the ‘Click Here to Generate Table’ button to preview your design.
4. Click on the green ‘View Mode’ button to exit from the designer and view your report.
5. Save your report by editing the name of the report and clicking ‘Save.’
Did you know you can use Enterprise Reporting to create dashboards, charts and you can email them to users, too?
We hope you enjoyed this video. Thank you for choosing GoCodes!