Get Started with GoCodes’ Smartphone App
Hello and welcome to GoCodes!
Use the GoCodes smartphone app to scan and check out or in:
1. Click Sign In on the smartphone app.
2. Tap the button named Scan Barcode. Once you have scanned the barcode, you will be presented with a summary view of your asset. For your information, you can go to Settings to adjust what information you see on the summary.
3. Check Out the asset by tapping the Check Out button that you can see towards the bottom right.
4. Enter or select the name of the person you wish to Check Out the asset too.
If you like, you have the capability of scanning an employee ID Badge barcode, to input the person’s information that way.
5. Enter an optional Return Date and add a Note.
6. Tap the Check mark icon toward the top right to complete the Check Out. Check In works the same way.
View and update information related to the asset:
1. Tap on the asset to be presented with the full information for this asset.
2. Tap the Pencil icon towards the top right, to edit the data fields for your asset.
3. Tap the Check Mark icon towards the top right of the screen.
You have now seen how to scan an asset and check it out, as well as view and update its information. It’s that easy!
Thank you for choosing GoCodes!