Hello and welcome to GoCodes!
In this video, I’m going to explain how you can check out an asset using your computer.
1. Log into GoCodes, then go to the left-hand side of your screen and look at the list of Asset IDs that are typed in blue. Select the asset that you want to work with.
2. Click the asset ID, to now view the Asset Detail screen for this asset.
3. Click the Checkout button which can be found towards the top right of the screen. As you’ll see, the setting currently states that the asset is checked in.
4. Next, a pop-up screen will display itself, where information can now be entered, such as to whom you will check out the asset, the date the asset should be returned, as well as notes. The return date and notes are optional choices that are not required to be completed.
5. Navigate to the blue button at the bottom right of the pop-up screen and click Checkout. The item is now checked out to the person you stipulated.
6. Click the Check-in button to check the asset back in. As a user, you can check assets out to members of your team in this way.
As you can see, it’s that easy!
Thank you for listening.