In this video, I'm going to show you how to add a new user and to change a user's role.
First log into your GoCodes account. You'll see a screen which looks like this one. At the top right of the screen, you can see a person icon and your name.
Click on your name and you'll see a dropdown menu. Scroll downwards to User Admin and click. This opens up the User Admin screen.
1. If you move your mouse to the left, where it says, ‘Add User’ and click, you’ll see a pop-up where you can add a new user.
2. Next, enter your new user’s email address and initial password.
3. Next, type in their name. In my example, I’m going to call them Jim Johnson.
4. Click Save to create your new user.
All new users are created with the role of ‘Asset Manager’. You may wish to change this role to one better aligned to the work that they perform.
To change a user’s role:
1. Click the grey button which shows their current role and pick the new role from the drop-down menu. Then click Save.
That’s it. We've created a new user called Jim Johnson and put them in the Read-only user role. It’s that easy.
Thank you for choosing GoCodes!