This tutorial will explain how to download the GoCodes mobile app on your smartphone. You will also learn how to log in using the email and password that you used when you set up your free trial or account.
1. Begin by opening your smartphone.
2. Now find the App Store icon (see below) and click to open it. This will bring up the Apple app store.
3. Click ‘Search,’ on the bottom right. Then type in ‘GoCodes’ and press enter. You'll see a list of applications including ‘GoCodes Asset Tracking’ at the top.
4. Tap the ‘little blue cloud icon with an arrow,’ to download the GoCodes App to your smartphone. The download may take a couple of minutes to complete before it’s installed.
5. Open the GoCodes app by tapping the yellow GoCodes app icon.
6. If you see the question, ‘Do you want to allow GoCodes to track your location? Please answer ‘Yes, while using the app’. We use this tracking to locate your assets when you scan them with our app.
7. A series of introductory messages will display themselves, after which you should tap ‘Get started,’ which is located at the bottom of the screen.
8. You can input your email address and password to log in.
9. Tap ‘Sign In’ to now log into the GoCodes mobile app.