We have a few options to make it easy to enter and update multiple assets at once.
- You can use the mobile app to scan and Update Add multiple assets.
- You can use the mobile app Copy feature to copy the data from one asset to another by scanning the QR codes.
- You can use the web software to select multiple assets from the Asset List and then apply updates to all of them in a single step.
This article will cover the last option.
- First view the assets you with to update. Note you can use the search and filter options to further refine the list of assets you want to update.
- Hold the Control Key 'CTRL' and use your mouse to select multiple assets. Note you can also use the Shift 'SHIFT' key to select a range.
- Now you have selected multiple assets you will see two new buttons. Update Assets and Check Out. Pick the one that you need.
- For updating multiple assets, you will be presented with a list of data fields to update. Any changes you enter will be applied at once to all assets. Fields that are left blank will not be changed.
- That's it!
Want to watch a short video showing the steps: